The main goal of the public health manager is to provide citizens with rapid and efficient assistance at public hospitals and clinics. However, innumerous challenges are involved, such as the difficulty of managing medical records, medicines, beds, and scarce resources.
An integrated and computerized health system allows the provision of electronic medical records, improved medicine inventory management, and the rational use of hospital beds. An integrated health system is the desire of many countries, but the realization of few.
B2Br created and offers the Integrated Health Management solution, that provides the public sector with a series of direct and indirect benefits. The result is a sharp reduction in inefficiency related losses, with more funds available for public health investments. This is undoubtedly one of the main government platforms any public manager would like to support.
The B2Br solution is offered as BPO – Business Process Outsourcing. It is comprised of modules allowing the gradual implementation of the solution, and the seamless integration with available public technology tools.
- The entire health management process is reviewed during the solution’s implementation process, ensuring continuous improvement and the identifying of potential weak points in the current processes.
- B2Br is responsible for the solution’s complete technological deployment, and a detailed service level agreement is entered into with the government ensuring high availability and guaranteed results.
The benefits may be observed in each one of the modules.
- Enables the management of all materials and medications for the entire municipal, state or federal health network;
- Real-time access and inventory control;
- Integration of the Materials Management System with Electronic Prescriptions;
- Dispensing of medication directly to patients through the system;
- Improved inventory restocking planning;
- Digital medical records and health cards:
- Immediate accessibility throughout the entire digital medical record network;
- Benefits of the Citizen Health Card;
- Greater comfort for patients, avoiding unnecessary comings and goings;
- Improved assistance;
- Greater resolution (finally allowing “reference / cross-reference”);
- Greater information security in comparison with paper records;
- Greater data availability (information available 24 x 7 x 365);
- Simultaneous access to the same information;
- Allows online access to exam results, without having to physically retrieve them;
- Allows the scheduling of doctors’ visits, streamlining assistance;
- Individual exam storage, minimizing time and resource waste due to examination repetition or loss.